Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund (ES0099)
Reporting to a Portfolio Manager, in Nigeria Infrastructure Fund, NSIA, the successful candidates will Support the Portfolio Manager in the investment of the Infrastructure Fund in essential and efficient infrastructure such as power generation, distribution and transmission, agriculture, dams, roads, rail, airports etc.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis on proposed infrastructure projects and develop presentation materials for the Team Lead.
- Proactively monitor and report portfolio activities, provide up-to-date report to the Team Lead.
- Manage NIF transaction pipeline and provide weekly deal log report
- Support the Portfolio Manager in the planning and implementation of exit strategies from projects as directed by Management.
- Develop relationships with external counterparties (BPE, ICRC, State and Federal Ministries), investors and gain insight into market dynamics.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Portfolio Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or any Business-related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure sector trends (globally and within the Nigerian context), and practical experience in valuation, structuring, portfolio management and business strategy.
- Experience in Project Finance and management of infrastructure funds.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in financial modeling.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.