Mr. Olajide Zeitlin / Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Zeitlin is a private investor with interests in Africa and the United Africa.
- He formerly served as a Partner at Goldman, Sachs & Co., where he held a number of senior management positions, including that of Global Chief Operating Officer of their investment bank.
- He is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Coach, Inc. and Founder of the Keffi Group.
- He serves on the Boards of Affiliated Managers Group, Inc, Vascular Biogenics Ltd and also on the Boards of a number of charity and commercial interests.
- Mr. Zeitlin holds an A.B. degree, magna cum laude, in Economics and English from Amherst College and an M.B.A. degree from Harvard University.