Officer, Human Resources (ES0098)
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources (HR), the officer will be required to provide support in the various human resource functions, through leveraging on HR applications that are aligned with the NSIA’s business goals and objectives. S/he will also contribute to enhancing the current and future human resource value proposition of the Authority.
- Manage the HR applications in use and ensure the integrity of the data by ensuring the maintenance of employee records, and ensure accurate and timely updates of employee information on HRIS
- Manage and update of HR portal.
- Assist in the administration of payroll
- Assist in the management of staff compensation and benefits/entitlements administration process.
- Assist in implementing policies in relation to the core HR areas.
- Ensure all staff statutory payments are remitted to relevant regulatory bodies
- Provide a single point of contact to all staff for resolving HR queries and requests.
- Manage staff records relating to leave and vacations, medicals and general administration.
- Assist in ensuring accurate job descriptions are in place and assist in the implementation of performance management process
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- A degree in social sciences or any relevant field.
- Knowledge and skill with minimum of five (5) years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Human Resource Management applications
- Good knowledge of Nigerian labour and employment legislations.
- Commendable level of attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Human Resource Management practices and principles
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.