The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) through its subsidiary, NAIC-NPK Ltd is implementing the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI) with the aim of delivering significant quantities of NPK (20:10:10) fertilizer in time to farmers for wet season farming. NAIC-NPK Limited has commenced preparatory activities for implementing the PFI programme in 2020 and is seeking to the services of a shipping and clearing company.
Scope of Work
Specifically, NAIC-NPK Ltd requires the services of shipping and clearing companies to assist in handling the importation of raw materials through the Onne port under the PFI programme for 2020. As such, eligible companies will also be required to provide full services may cover but not limited to warehousing, cargo handling and freight forwarding from the port of entry to the respective destinations. Interested organisations are required to download, fill-out and submit the quotation using the template provided below. Only submissions of the quotation made on time will be considered.
Submission of EOI Documentation
Eligible organisations are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) along with a quotation to provide shipping and clearing services on behalf of NAIC-NPK, for the transportation of raw materials under the PFI programme.
You are required to provide the following documents as part of your EOI submission:
1. A cover letter
2. Company profile and history
3. Company incorporation documents
4. Evidence of tax payment covering the last 3 years
5. Copy of audited financial statements covering the last 3 years
6. Evidence of relevant insurance covering the last 3 years
7. Copies of relevant licenses and permits to provide the services
8. Evidence of similar services provided and successfully completed, that best illustrates the ability to provide the service
9. Proposed methodology for providing the services, detailed process flow, and proposed project management methodology
Submission and Evaluation
Please note that NAIC-NPK Ltd will only consider quotations from companies that are prequalified after having met the requirements for the EOI.
Kindly ensure to make your physical submission to the following address;
The Procurement Officer
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority
Clan Place, Plot 1386A,
Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja
All EOI documents shall be submitted in two hard copies each. Completed EOI shall be sealed and clearly marked “EOI-Clearing”. The EOI must bear the relevant Qualification Prerequisites. All submissions are to be delivered to the address above on or before close of business on Friday, 10th January 2020 at 5:00pm. EOI will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 5:00pm