The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA”), a corporate body established by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (Establishment, etc.) Act 2011, is mandated to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. It’s mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure and providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress. NSIA operates three mandate funds: the Stabilisation Fund, the Future Generations Fund and the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund.
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the following vacant positions:
- Portfolio Manager, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund (ES0094)
- Head, Infrastructure Risk Management (ES0095)
- Secretary to the Authority (ES0096)
- Senior Legal Officer, (ES0097)
- Officer, Human Resources (ES0098)
- Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund (ES0099)
In addition, candidates for all roles must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
All positions are based in Abuja, Nigeria. The roles are open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for any of the positions on offer.
To apply, please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to the following email addresses;
firstname.lastname@example.org for the Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund and Officer, Human Resources positions. email@example.com for the Portfolio Manager, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund and Senior Legal Officer positions. firstname.lastname@example.org for the Secretary to the Authority and Head, Infrastructure Risk Management positions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, June 20th, 2018.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.