The Compensation Committee's principal role is to assists the Board in fulfilling its oversight responsibility of ensuring that the compensation structure for NSIA's employees is consistent with the organisation's long-term objectives. Specifically, the Compensation Committee is charged with the following responsibilities
- Review and approve the organogram of the NSIA
- Review and approve compensation levels of NSIA employees including non-cash benefits.
- Commission external surveys to benchmark compensation of NSIA staff
- Review Human Resources guidelines of the NSIA
- Recommend disciplinary measures of Board and executives
- Review IT strategy and review/approve operating strategy
- Review and approve changes in Administration policies
- Conduct CEO and Senior Management Evaluation
- Design senior management compensation structure in order to ensure that it is aligned with shareholder interest.
- Review and recommend CEO, senior management, and Director compensation
- Monitor compensation levels and recommend changes when necessary
Details regarding the composition and other roles of the Compensation Committee are contained in the respective Charters.