The Logistics and Monitoring Manager will report to the Portfolio Manager PFI and shall be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes. The role holder will also be responsible for analysing budgets and processing shipments.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training and safety records.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Analyse the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Oversee all product import or export operations to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in a supply chain management, engineering, pure and social science related fields from a reputable university.
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in haulage, in-country logistics and shipping.
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory management system.
- Good knowledge of various geographical locations.
- Excellent skills in leadership, negotiation and communication.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate in at least one local language preferably Hausa.
- Commendable level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and function effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.