Reporting to a Portfolio Manager under the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund, the successful candidate will support the Portfolio Manager in the investment of Infrastructure Fund in projects within the following sectors - Power, Agriculture, Healthcare, Motorways and Gas Industrialization.
- Undertakes research and analysis on prospective transactions to identify financial trends and potential deals.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis on proposed infrastructure projects and develops presentation materials for the Team Lead.
- Proactively monitors and reports portfolio activities, provides up-to-date report to the Team Lead.
- Manages NIF transaction pipeline and provides weekly deal log report
- Supports the Portfolio Manager in the planning and implementation of exit strategies from projects as directed by Management.
- Develops relationships with external counterparties (BPE, ICRC, State and Federal Ministries), investors and gains insight into market dynamics.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the Portfolio Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- A degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance or any Business-related discipline from a reputable university
- Maximum of three (3) years relevant experience post NYSC
- Good knowledge of trends in the infrastructure sector (globally and locally), and practical experience in valuation, structuring, portfolio management and business strategy
- Experience in Project Finance and Fund Management.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in financial modeling
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Advanced excel skills and first-rate verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.